Mafi Terms and Conditions of Website Use
Mafi Website Use
Use of the Mafi website is for your individual use only. Except for the Material held in your computers cache or a single permanent copy of the Material for your individual use, you must not:
- modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish or license any Material;
- use or attempt to use any Material published on the Mafi website to create any web site or publication;
- mirror or frame any page within the Mafi website;
- use any automated process of any sort to query, access or copy any Material on the Mafi website or generate or compile any document or database based on the Material published on the Mafi website; or
- transfer or sell any information, functionality or products or services offered on the Mafi website without the written approval of Mafi.
- Mafi may terminate your right to access and use the Mafi website at any time.
You are responsible for the use of the Mafi website
Whilst Mafi takes care to ensure that the Material on the Mafi website is correct, current and free from errors, Mafi does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the representations made by the Material on the Mafi website, any website that links from the Mafi website, or any information received as a result of using the Mafi website.
The services and Material made available on the Mafi website may not be appropriate, correct or sufficient for your circumstances; they should not be relied on as the only reason you do or don’t do anything; and may not be continually accessible or free from errors or viruses.
If Mafi suffers any loss or damage, or incurs any cost in connection with a breach by you of these terms and conditions you agree to indemnify Mafi for all such loss and damage.
Goods provided by Mafi
If Mafi offers goods to you, the goods are subject to additional mafi sales terms & conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and the additional terms and conditions, the additional terms will prevail to the extent of the inconsistency.
Mafi’s responsibility to you is limited
Mafi will only be liable to you:
- where the law implies a term into these terms and conditions which cannot be excluded and Mafi breaches that term. Provided that, where the breach relates to goods or services that are not of a kind ordinarily acquired for personal, domestic or household use or consumption and where it is fair and reasonable to do so Mafi liability is limited, at its option, to replacing, repairing or re-supplying the relevant goods or re-supplying the relevant services; or
- if the claim arises from or in connection with any deliberate breach of these terms and conditions or fraud by Mafi.
Other than as set out above, Mafi will not be liable to you:
- for claims arising out of or in connection with your access and use of the Mafi website whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence), indemnity, strict liability, breach of warranty or statute; and
- for loss of use, production, profit, revenue, business, data, contractor anticipated savings or for delay or for any financing costs or increase in operating costs or any economic loss for any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
For the purposes of this section, the term Mafi will mean Mafi, its officers, employees, contractors and agents, whether individually or collectively.
Copyright, Trademarks and Licence
Material on the Mafi website is ©Bathco Pty Ltd 2012. All rights reserved. Unless otherwise indicated on the Mafi website, the material on the Mafi website is owned by or licensed to Mafi and is subject to copyright (the “Copyright Material”). You may:
- only copy or reproduce the Copyright Material for the purpose of browsing the Mafi website or making a copy for your own personal, private or research use, provided that such use constitutes fair use under the Copyright Act;
- not alter or modify the Copyright Material or remove any legal notice associated with it.
mafi.com.au and other names of Mafi product and/or services referenced herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bathco Pty Ltd. Other product and company names mentioned on the Mafi Website may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Mafi may provide you with the ability to communicate with Mafi through agreements, online forms, electronic requests and enquires, blogs, competition entries, online forums, inbound phone number services and other forms of electronic messaging (Communications Services).
You acknowledge that Communications Services may be public and not private communications. Further, you acknowledge that Communication Services should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by Mafi.
Use of the Communications Services is provided on condition that You do not do any of the following:
- transmit any information or material which is knowingly incorrect, misleading or deceptive;
- transmit any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful information or material or information;
- use the Communications Services for any unlawful purpose;
- post or upload files that contain software or other material or information in breach of any person’s intellectual property or privacy rights.
- upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer;
- delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded.
- advertise or offer to sell any goods or services, or conduct or forward surveys, contests or chain letters other than as approved by Mafi.
- download any file posted by another user of the Communications Services that you know, or reasonably should know, is unlawful or contrary to these terms and conditions.
- excessively use the Communications Services in a manner which may hinder or prevent Mafi from providing services to any other persons or which may threaten the integrity or use by any person of the Mafi Website;
- authorise, aid, abet encourage or incite any person to do any of the above acts.
Mafi may, but has no obligation to do so, review the use of the Communications Services by you and delete, edit, refuse to post or remove in whole or part any information or material uploaded or posted using the Communications Services.
Mafi and Your Privacy
To read how Mafi collects, uses and discloses your personal information click here.
What law governs these terms and conditions?
This Agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State.
Mafi may change these terms and conditions
Mafi may cease to provide you with access to the Mafi Website or any of its services without notice.
All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
If you have a question, problem or complaint or need to contact us:
|Postal Address:||PO Box 6050 Alexandria NSW 2015|
|Phone:||+61 2 9698 7877 (Business Hours EST)|
|For showroom details, click here.|
Version 1 (November 2012)